Interest Rate

In February of 2016 I referred my client to a loan officer in Houston.Although, he was a very nice he made a huge mistake with pre approving my client.

We had almost 2 months from execution of contract to close and they denied my client after almost a month in a half. He tried very hard to resolve this big mistake and assured us that with a co signer we would be ok. My client got a family member to co sign very well qualified and since we already had appraisal (cost my client 600 btw) we had to close in 2 weeks to meet the sellers deadline since she was also purchasing and had her own timeframe. My buyer even paid off or down on many of his credit cards and they asked for so much documentation it was ridiculous and in the end we never got approved and the seller chose to move on with another buyer they (the seller) lost all faith that this company would close even though they really tried working with my buyer.

The main issue was the fact that when this company screwed up the manager was never willing to help I called him several times his name is Stephen Steakly I emailed & text left voicemails and never once did I get a call back or any type of response neither did the listing agent who was trying to find out exactly what was going on. I called corporate and they could care less too My main point is you need to find a company that is there through the good and the bad In the end my client lost option money appraisal money inspection money and luckily after all this time the seller let them keep earnest money even though they clearly were not entitled to keep.

I lost this client after this it was the absolute worst experience I've ever had with a lender.Extremely stressful on my buyer as well.

Review about: Crosscountry Mortgage Loan Officer.

Had an Experience with CrossCountry Mortgage?

Comments